A Weightloss and diet forum. WeightLossBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » WeightLossBanter forum » alt.support.diet newsgroups » Medications related to Weight Control
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I’m new – a Flash Game Designer / Developer has joined the board

Old October 5th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by WeightlossBanter: Oct 2008
Send a message via ICQ to Nokeevachlova
Default I’m new – a Flash Game Designer / Developer has joined the board

I couldn't find the newbie forum but anyway, I'm new here and look forward to posting here – after reading thru many of the posts, you guys seem to be an interesting group.

Now a little about myself. I am huge into video games and specifically Flash Game Development. You can see my portfolio and some of the work I’ve done here (which includes flash games, web design, graphic design, etc):

My website is Vizzed.com

Anyone else here into flash game development or just simply flash development?

Right now I’m currently working on a big flash game project which is very similar to Super Smash Bros (which I’m sure most of you have played) but in this game I’m making, called Vizzed Flash Bash, you can pick between many different characters including Mario, Luigi, Mega Man, Wolverine, Sonic and Tails to battle it out in 2D environments based on some of the classic games. Hope this isn’t considered advertising but here’s the url to the game I’ve been working on for many months now:

http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/thread.php?id=3664

(I’m also looking for some extra help with the game so anyone interested, please let me know)

I’m usually pretty active on the forums which I post on so hopefully we can have friendly competition in post count and I will put a challenge to those already with a high post count http://demya.com/images/smile.gif

Well that’s about it regarding myself, now time for you all to introduce yourselves to me http://demya.com/images/smile.gif